Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow Swirled Christmas

Just a quick post for tonight to show you what I worked on. SCS had their Sketch Challenge today, so I decided to play :) And here is what I came up with!

This was a fun one to do, especially since I got to try embossing again. It just adds a whole other element to card making. Once again, the picture does not do the card justice. It's too bad I can't photograph all the sparkles very well. If you have a tip on how to do that, let me know!

In other news, Tim and I did our duty and voted today. I'm very glad to have it done early, and am anxious for next Tuesday! We shall see what happens...... Also, our cat, Garbanzo, is VERY pregnant. Every day I come home from work expecting there to be a litter of kittens. I'm very...very afraid. I'm sure I will love them and adore them, and then as they get older and destroy my house, I will want to wring their little necks :) We're planning to keep one of them and then do everything in our power to find homes for the rest (and Garbanzo's getting spayed!) Ah...life with a kitty!

*love*

No comments: