Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Everyone all sugared up on candy yet? Or are you recovering from your kids getting all sugared up on candy? We didn't have any trick or treaters in our neighborhood. I'm asuming they all went to one of the many 'trunk-or-treats' we have around at area churches. So since Tim and I arn't really into Halloween, we decided to watch the pilot episode of the X-Files (oh great, yet another series to get into...). Then we decided it was really nice outside, so we pulled out our lawn chairs and sat outside looking at the stars (or what we could see of them...we do live a little too close to the city...). I've enjoyed getting to see pics of my neices and nephews and of my friends kids all dressed up in their costumes! So cute! I can't wait to be able to dress my future little ones up one day....and also get to steal some of that candy they aquire, of course.

Well, it's too bad I don't really have any Halloween-ish type stamps quite yet, or else I would definitely share a card or two related to tonight. In due time :) However, here are a couple more cards that I've worked on recently.


I made this for one of my co-workers birthdays, and I think she liked it. I love the colors on this one. This is one of my favorite, simpler cards I've made.


Another Christmas Card! This was a quick one to put together. The 3 images stamped are from a Stampin' Up! set called 'Winter Patches'. I am a huge fan of the country look, so you gotta know that I love this card.

I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween, and that you have a fabulous weekend!

*love*

No comments: