Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sending my love your way

SCS had a color challenge on Tuesday (like every Tues.) and it was to use the colors: pink pirouette (or pretty in pink), basic black, and whisper white. All of the color challenges for the month of October will have pink in them since it is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

The technique used was sponging. I got my hands on some new sponge daubers and so I had fun experimenting with those. I absolutely LOVE the 'Sending My Love' sentiment. Gotta love those Michael's clear $1 stamps!

Oh and I have to share. Yesterday, I finally got my haircut after about a 6 month period. I usually go with the typical short, bob, swing, whatever. That's the 'Sarah signature style'! Well, my amazing hairstylist, Tracy, thought that I should try bangs. I was like, shoot, why not! I'm always up for new things with my hair. So, this is how it came out!

I'm pretty happy with it. Tim, however, is still trying to get used it, but hey, it's very different, so I'll cut him some slack.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I know I will...I have the day off, so I get to listen to music (like Andrew Bird for instance) and create today. Yeah, I'm happy :)

*love*

No comments: