Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I thought this card was fitting for this wonderful holiday, one of my favorites. I made this card for a dear friend and co-worker of mine. I was informed that evergreens don't typically change color, so it's a little unrealistic, but I think the fall colors are beautiful anyways. I used the "Beauty of Life" set from Stampin' Up! which has been retired for quite awhile and I think it's a beautiful set, and perfect for masculine cards. The image and the card front are popped up with dimensionals and then I added the twine. Oh how I love thee. The coloring was done with prismacolor pencils and blended with goo gone.

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving spent with family and/or friends! And of course, enjoy all the FOOD! I know I will :)

*love*

No comments: