Friday, December 5, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...

Well, I must say I've been terrible at blogging the past week or so. Honestly, I haven't had much time to make new cards, but I hope to change that here soon, maybe starting this weekend. We've kind of had our hands full with having 4 new kittens in our home that will be 5 weeks old on Sunday!


Aren't they adorable?

For the time being, they are residing with mama in our office, which happens to be my stamping place and used to be my place of solitude and serenity (ha!). It's been kind of hard to focus on making cards when I have kittens running up my leg (literally!) every few seconds. I have a couple projects I need to work on, so I hope to move a number of my supplies to the kitchen so that I can work in peace. I'm going through withdrawals here! Thanks for being patient with me, and just keep checking back, I'll have something here soon :)

*love*

No comments: